Position Type: Medical Receptionist/Audiology Assistant
Work Type: 22-38 hours per week (Permanent full or part time options)
Location: West Mackay
Application closes: 5:00pm Friday 3 June 2022
Do you have a passion and skills for developing genuine rapport with clients? Do you have a proven track record in providing high quality administrative support to clients and your colleagues? Are you interested in developing your career in a small but dynamic and growing health service? Are you thoughtful, empathetic, caring and community-minded? If this sounds like you or someone you know, we have an exciting employment opportunity.
Mackay Hearing is the only locally and independently owned hearing clinic in Mackay. That means we are fully committed to, and solely focused on, the hearing needs of our local area. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality, personalized and client-focused hearing health service.
Founded by Director and Principal Audiologist, Jodie Miles, Mackay Hearing commenced practicing in early 2016. Our team is small but growing. That means the position is fast-paced and diverse, with excellent prospects for career development.
Our newest team member will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Motivation to use initiative and solve problems independently
- Skills in conflict resolution
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
- Professional personal presentation
- A helpful, positive, and solutions-focused attitude
- Experience using MS office software (experience using and adapting to database management systems also desirable)
- Experience with entering accurate data entry and typing
- Ability to adapt easily to changing work commitments within the team
- Be available to work during all opening hours
Our clinic operates Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm, Thursday nights until 7:00pm and Saturday mornings between 9:00am and 12:00pm. The position would need to cover core weekday business hours and occasional Thursday night shifts.
Applications for the position will only be considered if the following information is included:
- personal resume including contact details, detailed work history and any qualifications obtained; and
- a short response outlining your skills and experience in relation to each selection criteria listed below:
- Competence in reception and administrative duties
- Proficiency in use of computer programs (eg. MS Word, MS Outlook, information databases, internet) to enter and maintain records, write and send correspondence and find relevant information
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to function effectively as a team member
- Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills enabling the completion of tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated initiative, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, empathy, and respect for clients enabling client rapport, trust and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally, maintain confidentiality and adhere to policies and procedures
Please send applications for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline – 5.00pm Friday 3 June 2022.
For further information on the position or how to apply, please contact us on 4952 4649 or email email@example.com.